Join Smiley360

Friday, November 8, 2013

Disney Classics Box Set

Available for Pre-Order now here...The Disney Classics Box set!

Get it now before it sells out!

Regular Release Date: November 12, 2013


Perfect time to purchase for that special child or adult in your life --just in time for the holidays and BEFORE black friday!  

I don't know about you but I grew up on Disney, especially the classics which never get old!  Walt Disney and Walt Disney World know how to make me feel like a kid over and over again.  My most recent trip to the parks was about 3 years ago and let me tell you it never gets old!  (I don't even have children yet)..Hearing those timeless Disney songs reminds me of being little with my sister and mom and going to the Disney parks as a child (and trust me since I was 2 years old we went to Disney World each and every year) and it NEVER gets old!  Whether its a whole new world from the Classic Aladdin movie or the circle of life  from the Lion King I could listen to these songs over and over again (and I plan on doing this when I have kids one day)!  

So go ahead and make someone's holiday and pre-order the box set on Amazon.com or better yet check out a Disney Park and purchase it today!  

Regular release will be November 12, 2013 wherever music is sold for $49.98

What does this box set include (one might ask...?):
4 discs of 94 original recordings 

-Disney Modern Classics 

 -Disney Theme Park Classics 

-Disney Timeless Classics 

 -Disney Television Classics

Check out more classic Disney music here



















 ***I am participating in a blog post campaign from One2One Network and Walt Disney Records. All opinions are my own***

No comments:

Post a Comment