Join Smiley360

Monday, July 7, 2014

If you spill things like a 2 year old....

I may be in my 20s...however, sometimes I can behave like a 2 year old and spill things all over me!

That's where the TIDE To Go pen comes in handy! This little guy is small, discrete, and fits in my itty-bitty purse to help me out when my inner-child shines bright! 

 This lifesaver is about the size of some rollerball perfume and wide as your favorite chapstick...So perfect for purses, 6 Pack Fitness gym bag (my personal fave), backpacks, cars, etc.  

If you are accident prone with your food and drink (like me) DO NOT be caught without this!
Don't let that spaghetti stain set-in..TIDE To Go to the rescue!



Your white paints will thank you for having your Tide To Go pen around for this wine disaster!

I was lucky enough to be able to try this free of charge from Influenster and I am thrilled!  You can never ever have too many of these Tide To Go pens laying around!  

So, start spilling stuff and put yours to good use!  

No comments:

Post a Comment