Join Smiley360

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Colgate Optic White

I was skeptical @ first regarding my COLGATE optic white products...toothbrush, toothpaste, and mouthwash.  I am a crest girl by nature...however, I went out on a limb..and boy and I glad I did...The toothbrush is great on my sensitive gums and I have had zero complaints...I even noticed today that Sam's Club carries all of these products and that not only will I be able to buy them all again but at a great price being a member!  The toothpaste is equally as amazing as the toothbrush has been to my teeth...it doesn't hurt or make my teeth sensitive since it is a WHITENING product.  I will def buy again!  Now the mouthwash..I always have problems w/ mouthwashes burning my mouth and not being able to swish them around for prolonged periods...and unfortunately it was the same with this product.  It burned by gums a bit and I have not been able to use on a daily basis.  However, all products in this OPTIC WHITE line have been great and I am so glad I was able to receive them complimentary and give them a go!  I now like colgate and will consider them equal to my crest obsession!
Check this out if you want to take the challenge ...http://bit.ly/UVoWWv
and check Influenster out and become a member here!   http://bit.ly/154mB2X

No comments:

Post a Comment