Join Smiley360

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Dickinson's Original Witch Hazel Oil Controlling Towelettes

I received my towelettes from Dickinson's from Influenster for their February Voxbox program...I have to admit I have been borrowing and stealing my boyfriend's large bottle of the Dickinson's witchhazel for quite some time now...enough that he now makes me bring it from my bathroom upstairs down to him when he is in the bathroom getting ready..So being the thief that I am, these single use towelettes were perfect for me...I use then I throw away...great to use after washing my face in the AM or PM and cleanse all the oils and impurities right off of my face and even chest area.  I love the scent and ease of the to-go towelettes and plan on using the $2.00 off coupons I received to go buy my very own Dickinson's!  I think that anyone interested should check this out  http://bit.ly/YkN6dg

~Roni

No comments:

Post a Comment