Join Smiley360

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Sugar and Spice and vaseline brand, nectresse, dickinsons, and optic white nice!

Hello!  Who loves #influenster?! That would be me jumping and waving my hands "I do, I do!"...I received the February VoxBox program and boy were the goodies amazing!  I received Vaseline #sprayandgo lotion which has been such a help in the AM when my lazy butt gets out of bed late and has to hurry after my quick AM shower...#NECTRESSE sweetener which is made from monkfruit and is not too shabby.  I have tried it in my dunkin donuts iced butter pecan coffee which I love...and 3 amazing products from Colgate #Brilliantsmile @opticwhite...There was a toothbrush which is great not too hard on my gums and teeth..I will definitely be purchasing in the near future for replacements...mouthwash which is someone harsh on my gums so I have not used that many times...and the toothpaste which I love to whiten and brighten my chompers!  I also received Dickinson's #witchhazel astringent towelettes which I absolutely adore since I always am stealing my boyfriends large bottle of Dickinson's and forget to replace it!  The towelettes are great for on the go when you want to cleanse and refresh your skin!  Overall I am EXTREMELY pleased and happy I was chosen for this VoxBox it has made my February, March, and now April!  I hope I am chosen for the April Voxbox program too!

No comments:

Post a Comment