Join Smiley360

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Hello Keurig 2.0

I can't start my morning without coffee--I know I am not alone on this one because they internet and all its coffee meme's say it's TRUE!

But seriously, K-cups are the best invention ever if you are asking me--I like to switch my coffee flavors up and have an addiction to buying them due to the variety they allow..

The new Keurig 2.0 that I received FREE from Influenster to use, drink coffee, drink some more coffee, and review is an absolute God-send for my morning routine!  

Not only can I use my brilliant little K-cups for a single-serving of coffee heaven BUT if I have guests (let's say on the weekend) I can brew a WHOLE carafe so that others can enjoy what I get to on the daily!



The coffee in the brand spanking new Keurig 2.0 is warmer than older versions and also the design is sleek and includes a colored screen and also a night light!  

I give the Keurig 2.0 --2 thumbs up!

***This product was compliments of Keurig and Influenster***

No comments:

Post a Comment