Join Smiley360

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Victoria Secret work out gear

I love Victoria's Secret....but did you know they have more than sexy underwear, bras, and swim wear?! 

If you are lucky enough to live in Columbus, OH where Les Wexner the owner of VS lives then you would know that they have a whole world of work out gear...

including SPORTS BRAS of course!

If you are sick of one size fits all sports bras from places that don't specialize in workout gear?!...look no further than VSX!  

I was selected by Influenster one of the raddest companies for word of mouth marketing and product testing to receive a VoxBox from the ONE and ONLY Victoria Secret!

Not only did I receive a sports bra that had my exact bra size for perfect support but also some amazing workout leggings which totaled over $100 for FREE!  I was super excited to try it out and couldn't be more pleased with the support for running and weight lifting!


If you are into LuLu Lemon I suggest you check out the trusted workout gear from VSX you will NOT be disappointed!




 ***This is a sponsored blog post. Influenster provided me with complimentary Victoria's Secret products to test and review as part of a contest***

No comments:

Post a Comment