Join Smiley360

Friday, October 17, 2014

Ragu for YOU

Being Italian pasta and sauce and bread are some of my FAVORITE foods...and what better sauce to top your pasta with (that is if you aren't making homemade sauce) than RAGU!

Ragu has been around forever and has come up with some tasty flavors such as roasted garlic, sauteed onions and garlic, and sauce that even has cheese, meats, and veggies!

I received a coupon from Crowdtap to try a jar for FREE(this was not my 1st Ragu rodeo, however...) and I selected the Robusto Sauteed Onion & Garlic this time andddddd--it was amazing!

I love garlic and onions especially in my sauce to kick it up a notch!

So if you are looking for some new and different recipes for your family using Ragu I suggest you check out their website

No comments:

Post a Comment